Please follow these guidelines when creating content to be uploaded to Cluster. For content to be published on the official stores provided and managed by Cluster, we will review the content to ensure adherence to this guideline.
However, if we deem the content inappropriate in light of the content or circumstances, we may refuse the content regardless of the wording of this Content Guideline.
If a violation is discovered, even if the content has already been made public, we will take action such as suspending sales.
We reserve the right to change these guidelines without prior notice.
◆ Store Policy
In order to operate a Cluster-like store that accelerates creativity, we expect original content to be sold as a product.
Therefore, please keep in mind that simple, featureless, or generic content may in the future be offered by Cluster as a feature within the application or distributed free of charge officially and may become a competitor to your product.
E.g., A simple wall or block in a single color
Even when using free-source materials that can be used for commercial purposes, products that are converted as-is are not desirable. Please add your own personal touch, such as by modifying them, before selling them.
Items that violate public order and/or moral standards
- Excessive exposure/revealing clothing
- Exposure of undergarments or what appears to be undergarments
- Representations of (or suggestive of) child pornography
- Expressions of (or suggestive of) SM (sadism, masochism)
- Representations of (or suggestive of) sexual acts, genitalia
Potential negative effects on youth
- Wording or expressions about (or suggestive of) illegal drug use
- Language that encourages suicide
- Other expressions that encourage delinquency
- Expressions or representations that may be offensive to other users
- Anything that interferes with the operation of Cluster or Cluster, Inc.
- Missing body parts (e.g., amputated limbs or head, extreme deformities)
- Intense expressions of excretion
- Exposed organs
- Excessive bleeding
- Representations of (or suggestive of) existing content
- Characters, items
- Representations of (or suggestive of) celebrities or famous people
- Any other content that uses unauthorized content
【Use of the Cluster logo】
Use of the Cluster logo is uniformly prohibited in the World Craft Store, because of the possibility of misleading people into believing that the content is official.
- Expressions/representations of the Red Cross, Red Crescent, Red Crystal
Use of these motifs by individuals without good reason is prohibited by Japanese law: https://www.japaneselawtranslation.go.jp/en/laws/view/310
- Expressions/representations that promote discrimination or persecution
- E.g., swastika (hooked cross)
- Expressions alluding to anti-social forces, organized crime, or related activities
Provision of external links
- Providing links to any website or service (other than the Cluster’s) which contains information on goods or services
◆Robustness of the Store
Please make sure that product information is set up correctly. Although not prohibited, the following contents will be rejected for product registration upon prior confirmation so that buyers will not be disadvantaged.
Inaccurate product information
Please set up your product information in such a way that it clearly shows what kind of content can be obtained by purchasing your products. We may ask you to correct any product information and content that we deem to be inconsistent.
Products published in the store are assumed to be available to the general public. Please test products before registering them in the store. We cannot approve products that have the words "test" or "trial" in the title or description.
Created: Sept. 1, 2022
Last updated: Sept. 20, 2022