Screen sharing is possible from desktop and PCVR versions of Cluster, in a world or event space where a screen is placed. (While you cannot screen share from your smartphone, you will be able to see other’s screens that have been shared.)
Setting up screen share (Images from PC version)
To use the screen sharing feature, you will need to control both the Cluster app and web page.
- Click the “File” icon at the top of the Menu page to open the Files screen
- Once you open the Files screen, select “Share screen” located at the top of the window
- Once you select “Share screen”, the following window will pop up. When you proceed with “Start screen sharing”, you will be taken to the browser.
- On the web browser screen, select “Start screen sharing” once more. This opens a list of windows from which you can choose which to screen share
- The selected screen will be displayed
- If you want to end screen sharing, click “End screen” on the bottom right. (Note: if you directly close Cluster, screen sharing will end in about a minute)