We’re making various improvements so that you can enjoy your time in the virtual space.
Some miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements were made.
- Camera 2.0 updates have been released on the PC and mobile versions!
- In third-person mode, you can adjust the lens to your preferred angle, as well as fix the lens to the world and move your avatar separately
- In first-person mode, you can now change the angle of view when you are taking selfies, as if you’re holding the camera
- You can set camera timers
- By tapping on someone else’s camera, your avatar will face it (not supported on VR)