We’re making various improvements so that you can enjoy your time in the virtual space.
Some miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements were made.
- The VR mode of the PC version now supports up to 11-point tracking!
- The design of the starting page after log-in has changed
- You can check your account and change language settings from the Settings
- ‘Advanced Settings’ has been added into Audio Settings
- If there is a Speaker Component in a world, you can choose to output the audio via this component, rather than the microphone
- This feature can be used by placing a Speaker Component in the Creator Kit
- You can now easily share the Item Details Page on social media platforms!
- You can now report inappropriate products